We are celebrating 15 years of the Scentsy company, so i wanted to share 15 amazing facts about Scentsy Wax.
- Our wax is edible grade. This means the food industry use it for shining fruit and sealing cheese – nom nom!
- If accidentally eaten Scentsy wax is 100% safe. Infact we once ate it – yes the peppermint rush bar smells like After Eight mints and tasted minty too!!
- It is a paraffin wax, this gives it the low melting point. Is paraffin wax harmful? no way – Scentsy is 100% safe company and so is its wax. Read more here from CEO, Orville Thompson, about why Paraffin Wax is the perfect for our safe fragrance system.
- In a scentsy warmer it gets to just above body temperature (a big difference to candles which burn at 1000°c )
- These low temperatures mean our wax will not evaporate in a scentsy warmer
- No evaporation means no toxins or carcinogens are released by the Scentsy wax and warmer
- A lack of evaporation means no wax particles are released or breathed in
- No evaporation means you only breathe the fragrance oils
- Scentsy is low temperature and no flame! This means our wax can legally hold four times the amount of fragrance oil that wicked candles can…. (that’s any candle regardless of price)
- In fact, low temperatures and no wick/flames also means zero risk of burns
- Super low temperatures means our wax sets hard on contact., making spills easy to clean up. Need to clear wax out of a carpet – learn how here.
- Our wax comes in over 115 different fragrances right now – see the full range here
- Our wax is always on a buy5 get 1 free offer!!! Get your bulk bars here.
- Used in a scentsy warmer our wax will fragrance for 8- 10hrs per cube. Furthermore, I find one bar of eight cubes will last me three times longer than a well known jar candle would (and they do 100 hours).
- Our wax bars hold 8 cubes at £7.25 a bar that works out at just 90p a cube or 9p per hour!
And finally, our wax is reusable! Simply pour back into the packet and swap and change your fragrance over and over before the scent is finished. Personally I never reuse the wax. It’s so cheap to buy with our combine and save packs i dont need to be a stingy anymore!