- Name – Alexandra Wickfree
- Position – Scentsy Superstar Director/ Entrepreneur and Business Mentor
- Previous career:
- Communications Manager in Local Government
- Marketing Manager for Velcro Inc, Ford, Vauxhall, Phones 4U
- Short Bio:
- Fun Facts:
- Alexandra was a gameshow contestant on the first series of Golden Balls
- She has the nickname Alexandra Wickfree within Scentsy. She invented it to hid her business from a jealous ex and it stuck.
- Alexandra’s party trick is fitting her entire fist in her mouth…
Official bio for Alexandra Wickfree
Alexandra and her husband Scott have built a multi-million dollar business (wickfreecandles.co.uk) selling flameless fragrance products in Europe. They’re also passionate about helping others start successful home businesses, and currently mentor over 3000 sales consultants in 12 countries. They are direct sellers partnered with the USA based Inc 500 Company, Scentsy.
Alexandra left school and home at the age of 18 to make her own way in life. Her career started with customer care roles in social welfare and double glazing. Working these low paying jobs Alexandra put herself through six years of university to pursue a career in Marketing.
Alexandra wanted to be her own boss from the age of 25 but fear, lack of confidence and feeling that she didn’t have that ‘lightbulb’ idea stopped her from following her dream. However a travel opportunity along with a break from 9-5 work gave Alexandra the time and space to start her first business in Fair Trade.
Three start-up business failures (and many life lessons) later Alexandra discovered the direct sales model, and working together with Scott has found lasting success. She now lives in southern Spain with Scott, where they are full time parents to their adorable but active 6 year old. They live the dream, and help others to do the same!