Christmas is a time of 'high risk' for house fires due to the widespread use of candles, lights and increased consumption of alchol. There would be nothing worse than to face the distruction and devastation of a house fire at what should be the happiest time of the year. One of the biggest causes of house fires is unattended candles - so we recommend you give the gift of a Scentsy Flameless Candle and Warmer this year.
Here are some more of our top fair safety tips (thanks to Dublin FireBrigade for this information) to make sure you enjoy a 'scentsational' Christmas.
Place real Christmas trees securely in a sturdy base filled with water – metal stands cause trees to dry out and become flammable
Check water level daily
Ensure artificial trees have been pre-treated to increase flame resistance
Keep tree away from candles, heaters, fireplaces or other heat sources
Dispose of tree properly – never burn a real tree in the fireplace